Some bugs and issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some bugs and issues

Post  Xake on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:02 am

I don't know if this is just me but might as well post here for you guys. And I did use the patch 1.01 so not sure if i messed up somewhere

I have not seen any aether plants (not sure on actual name).
I have not been able to see any Moa's or Phygs but i do see alot of the cockatrices when I first load game.
After the game loads and say about 10min into exploring the Aether I no longer see any mobs which i know is an issue with spawn rates atm.
Not sure if this is suppose to happen as well but accessories like the rings degrade even if just standing around doing nothing.

Other then that great mod guys and i know its just the beginning and there are some issues but keep up the good work.

Xake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some bugs and issues

Post  Boelens on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:03 am

Spawn rates are messed. And I didn't quite understand the part with the rings.

Boelens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xake on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:05 am

Yeah for the rings when i have them equipped, say im just using the workbench crafted a few items I notice my rings are slowly degrading like im using them. Same thing if i have them equipped and im just walking around not mining anything or attacking they start taking damage over time.

Xake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Boelens on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:18 am

Xake wrote:Yeah for the rings when i have them equipped, say im just using the workbench crafted a few items I notice my rings are slowly degrading like im using them. Same thing if i have them equipped and im just walking around not mining anything or attacking they start taking damage over time.
Its supposed to. Because thats what its for. But I'm not sure if its really intened to be that way.

Boelens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xake on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:20 am

yeah i figured they would take damage as you mined like a Pick loses durability after each block is destroyed, just not slowly degrading over time if your not doing anything.

Xake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Closing

Post  oreo202 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:03 am

Questions answered - thread closed

oreo202

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:02 pm

Sponsored content